Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Evaluation Questions

We have been set 4 evaluation questions which can be carried out in any format from video to written through the blog. I am going to look at using different types of media to publish my evaluation points. The questions we have been set are:


1. In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

For this question i am going to be looking at how my magazine compares to current magazines and how i have copied some conventions but changed some so that my magazine has a unique selling point.


2. How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?


For this question i am going to look at my trailer, magazine cover and poster compared to thos currently on the market to see where i differ from the huge success' and where i could adjust to compete with the large corporations.


3. What have you learned from your audience feedback?
For this i am going to evaluate my user feedback and contruct a plan that could be put in place so that the audience feedback can be used to improve the quality of future peices and how it helps me to understand my peices more effectively.


4.How did you use new media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?


For this question i am going to look at all the new media technologies i have used along the process and evaluate how they have helped in all three stages and how they have improved the process and how effective they have been.


For all these peices i will create a seperate post for each and look to use different types of media to compare and evaluate all sides of my media production.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers