Powered By Blogger

Sunday 27 February 2011

Aims Of The Production

For my A2 Media Coursework i have to create a teaser trailer, a poster to go with the film and a magazine cover of a related magazine that all incorporate the same theme and genre as if i were to be marketing a real life film. I decided to choose the horror genre as i felt this would be a fun film genre to do and their is a large amount of scope available when creating a horror film. Before i started any of my work i felt i would have to do research on all of the items that i would be making so that i knew their backgrounds and so that i can identify all of the conventions, as shown in the blog below i have made it so that they are in chronological order of what i done and when i done them so that when i am creating the peices i can relate back to my previous notes and from their be able to understand what i am trying to make and so that i can create it to the best of my ability so that it can withstand the competition of the modern day film industry.
I already had an interest in horror films before taking on this peice of work therefore i felt comfortable being able make a good peice for my coursework and make it work so that it would dipict the conventions of a typical horror magazine, poster, trailer as i have great knowledge of all aspects previously. i felt this was very helpful and gave me extra impitous so that i could make the magazine to the best possible standard.

 Below i found some posters initially of what i wanted my films to be like and have added them to the blog to give an idea of what i am aiming to acheive. I am choosing to make my poster and magazine first and then spend the large proportion of time on my trailer as i feel this will be the hardest part of my film to make strong and appealling to my target market. These are two very different posters and i chose them as for mine i would be looking to compile both aspects into the one peice so that it had many different aspects and would give the potential audience a great amount of knowledge about the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers