Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Final Filming and Image Collection

I had my final filming session where i had to get a few shots of the muderer running between rooms at the abandoned hotel, this was not a very long process only involved having the camera in the hallway and running back and forth between the rooms. Aiming to run into and out of rooms where the main charecter stephen had been looking with interest to add to the horror effect. This took a small amount of time and would only be edited so they were short sharp shots to add to the anticipation.

My last images were of the main charecter stephen i needed these for my magazine cover. I firstly asked him to look over his shoulder asif he had heard something behind him. I then took another shot of him looking to one side as if he were looking into the dark and gloom. These shots were easy to take and just required him to wear the same clothing and look the same as he had done in the first filming session.

We came across a small issue that i needed to film outside however the weather did not suit this and as i had a limited amount of time to collect my peices i had to change the scenary and use another shot as i could not get the peice taken in time.

Once i had collected all these peices it just required me to add them to my coursework peices and finalise thos and then i would be almost finished all i would have to do would be the final touches to make the final peice perfect and then carry out user feedback to find out the opinions of the potential target market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers