Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 26 January 2011

The Software Involved

For my film i will be using the corel video studio software as my eay of editing the film and collating all of the shots to make a successful trailer. Corel is a developing video editing software and has various advantages and disadvantages some being that it is very simple however it has a tendancy to be very slow and therefore holding up me in my progress to make the trailer. Before starting the trailer i have only used corel once when learning how to use the software for the first time this was a success and i found it relatively easy to use.



For my poster and magazine cover i am going to be using Adobe Photoshop. This is possibly the best peice of software available to me as a student to make the best possible magazine cover and poster that i can, we used photoshop previously at AS to collate a magazine contents and cover so i have a reasonable amount of knowledge about the software and would be comfortable to use it to create my magazine cover and poster. However i do not fully understand some aspects and therefore i feel the aid of the media studies teacher will be of great help to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers